Old April 26th 07, 01:25 AM posted to alt.military.retired,alt.war.vietnam,alt.radio.scanner,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.swap

Default Charter for alt.military.retired

Jack, Rich Greene is the main troll around these parts. He has been
trolling our group for years and has even claimed he owns it. He is a
real nutcase. It was discovered through court martial records under
FOIA that he was court martialed in service. He has admitted to the
crimes he committed. He is a real sick ******* I will tell you that.

You won't find anyone around these parts that like him. He is a loner
with no friends. His first wife will tell you allot more about the
little pussy ass ****ant.

He gets a kick out of threatening the families of veterans by postings
messages pretending to have sent mail packages that will cause harm to
whoever opens the package. The USPS inspectors got wind of what he was
doing and substantiated the case against him. Since then he has
stopped threatening the families of disabled veterans via the postal
service. That is good news and proof the system does work and you know
how to play it.

I am sure you heard of the money scams he tried to pull on AMR and
AWV. He even used a work computer to solicit cash from veterans. I
sure wouldn't ever buy anything from that creep after what he was
caught doing. He is a nutcase, certified type.

Referee

On Apr 24, 3:02 pm, "Jack Granade" wrote:
Daryl, thanks for printing out the Charter. I am retired Army and have only
been onboard for about four months. I think you should post a weekly list of
all the ash & trash as I call them. This will help us new guys sort things
out. I still will flame some of those Alfa Hotels.

Jack Granade"Daryl Hunt" wrote in message

Rich, you are definitely an SOB from way back. We already know this is
one
of your very own Sox or Nyms. And you are still a liar through and
through.
Now go away and may, just maybe, we can get this area back to where it
once
was before you helped to trash the place.

"Anonyma" wrote in message
.. .
-

From: John Tegtmeier )
Subject: Charter for alt.military.retired

Newsgroups: soc.veterans, alt.military.retired
Date: 1998/02/13

Folks,

Below is the charter for alt.military.retired as stated when I created
the
newsgroup. If anyone out there is going to do a FAQ for the newsgroup,
it
should be included. Otherwise someone (Old Sarge - Rich Greene) should
post it from time to time to alert the newbees about that cocksucker
Frego.

-------------------------------------

alt.military.retired Discussion group for retired military personnel

Charter:
This newsgroup is a discussion area for retired military personnel for
the
exchange of ideas on topics related to readjustment to civilian life,
benefits, national policy regarding retired military personnel, etc.
Military retirees face unique circumstances not shared by other veterans,
or, because of age and other factors, retirees in the general population.
Off topic and binary postings are not allowed.

--------------------------------------

Glad to see the group seems to be starting of well.

Regards,
John Tegtmeier
Webmaster: Vietnam War Internet Project (tm)

This is the original and only charter.

-

Old April 26th 07, 02:58 AM posted to alt.military.retired,alt.war.vietnam,alt.radio.scanner,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.swap

In article . com,
mumbled

main troll
trolling
real nutcase
crimes
loner
no friends.
little pussy ass ****ant
threatening
messages pretending
scams
creep
a nutcase, certified type.

Referee

AKA Frego the Clown.

--
Usenetsaurus n. an early pedantic internet mammal, who survived on a
diet of static text and
Old April 26th 07, 11:56 AM posted to alt.military.retired,alt.war.vietnam,alt.radio.scanner,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.swap
rct rct is offline

On Apr 26, 9:58 am, Tankfixer wrote:
In article . com,
mumbled

main troll
trolling
real nutcase
crimes
loner
no friends.
little pussy ass ****ant
threatening
messages pretending
scams
creep
a nutcase, certified type.

Referee

AKA Frego the Clown.

Old April 27th 07, 01:12 PM posted to alt.military.retired,alt.war.vietnam,alt.radio.scanner,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.swap

"rct" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Apr 26, 9:58 am, Tankfixer wrote:
In article . com,
mumbled

main troll
trolling
real nutcase
crimes
loner
no friends.
little pussy ass ****ant
threatening
messages pretending
scams
creep
a nutcase, certified type.

Referee

AKA Frego the Clown.

--
Usenetsaurus n. an early pedantic internet mammal, who survived on a
diet of static text and
cascading "threads."

with the punce gotcha he wonders why I simple don't bother to ty impoving
myspelling do u hav anyting cognet two say?
http://ipunce.blogspot.com/index.html