Old May 14th 07, 02:38 PM posted to rec.radio.scanner
Jim Jim is offline

Default Signal Stalker

I'm using Scancat-Lite PLUS version 1.2.9 on a Pro-97.

Haven't heard a thing while using the Signal Stalker function. Most
recently at an airshow the fellow next to me was finding signals where
as mine didn't. We were also using the same model antenna.

Curious whether the Scancat-Lite might have a setting that either needs
to be turned on or turned off?

Old May 15th 07, 02:04 AM posted to rec.radio.scanner

"Jim" wrote in message
I'm using Scancat-Lite PLUS version 1.2.9 on a Pro-97.

Haven't heard a thing while using the Signal Stalker function. Most
recently at an airshow the fellow next to me was finding signals where
as mine didn't. We were also using the same model antenna.

Curious whether the Scancat-Lite might have a setting that either needs
to be turned on or turned off?

Did you have the correct band segment(s) turned on? If the Pro 97's Signal
Stalker is anything like that of the Pro 83, the band is divided up into
segments. You can enable or disable the different segments based upon the
frequency range you are interested in capturing from...

Old May 15th 07, 02:35 AM posted to rec.radio.scanner
Jim Jim is offline

PowerHouse Communications wrote:
"Jim" wrote in message
I'm using Scancat-Lite PLUS version 1.2.9 on a Pro-97.

Haven't heard a thing while using the Signal Stalker function.
Most recently at an airshow the fellow next to me was finding
signals where as mine didn't. We were also using the same model
antenna.

Curious whether the Scancat-Lite might have a setting that either
needs to be turned on or turned off?

Did you have the correct band segment(s) turned on? If the Pro 97's
Signal Stalker is anything like that of the Pro 83, the band is
divided up into segments. You can enable or disable the different
segments based upon the frequency range you are interested in
capturing from...

Manually on the receiver? Yes. Within the software? Unknown, that is
the basis of my question.

Old May 15th 07, 03:07 AM posted to rec.radio.scanner

"Jim" wrote in message
I'm using Scancat-Lite PLUS version 1.2.9 on a Pro-97.

Haven't heard a thing while using the Signal Stalker function.
Most recently at an airshow the fellow next to me was finding
signals where as mine didn't. We were also using the same model
antenna.

Curious whether the Scancat-Lite might have a setting that either
needs to be turned on or turned off?

Did you have the correct band segment(s) turned on? If the Pro 97's
Signal Stalker is anything like that of the Pro 83, the band is
divided up into segments. You can enable or disable the different
segments based upon the frequency range you are interested in
capturing from...

Manually on the receiver? Yes. Within the software? Unknown, that is
the basis of my question.

Got ya. I'm not familiar with the software, so hopefully someone else will
be able to answer that one for you.

Pro 97 Signal Stalker???? Tom Hughes Scanner 3 December 9th 05 02:00 PM
Stalker 9 FDX The Magnum CB 0 October 28th 05 06:20 PM
FA: Radio Shack Pro 83 Signal Stalker - No Reserve! Rick Kempe Scanner 0 September 2nd 05 06:06 PM
Comparison of "Close call" and "Signal Stalker II"? [email protected] Scanner 4 July 18th 05 11:47 PM
Signal Stalker? DeWayne Scanner 9 October 30th 04 01:59 PM