Old May 25th 07, 11:08 AM posted to alt.radio.scanner,rec.radio.scanner,tor.forsale,ont.forsale

Default FS: ICOM IC R10 0.5-1300 Mhz handheld scanner receiver

Mississauga (Toronto), Canada. 401/Mavis area.

Scanner ICOM IC-R10 handheld receiver, freqency range of .5-1300MHz.
With SIG NAVI function and separate rotary controls for squelch,
volume, and VFO. SSB, CW, AM, FM, and wideband FM. Cellular blocked
but even unblocked receivers cannot hear cellular due to them being
digital nowadays. Cable for computer control, software, 4 rechargeable
batteries, and manual.

I haven't used the computer control but its a simple cable. Software
is included, but I read that newer software is available, see these
links for more information. http://uk.geocities.com/blakkekatte/

Four NiMH rechargeable batteries are included, which are more valuable
than the AC adapter. I have misplaced the AC adapter since I only used
it with batteries. Lightly used since I rarely go outdoors and mostly
use a PCR-1000 base scanner. $350 CAD obo.

pics
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b1...b/sell/R10.jpg
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b1...l/R10stock.jpg