Old November 26th 07, 08:14 PM posted to rec.radio.scanner

Default Need frequencies

I just bought a new scanner and need frequencies for Suffolk County,
NY. Can anyone help.

JIM
Old November 26th 07, 08:31 PM posted to rec.radio.scanner

wrote in message
I just bought a new scanner and need frequencies for Suffolk County,
NY. Can anyone help.

JIM

Try the Radio Reference page. They have tons of great info, but it may be
very out of date. Take a look there first, see if they have what you need.
--
Without question, the greatest invention in the history of mankind is beer.
Oh, I grant you that the wheel was also a fine invention, but the wheel does

Old November 27th 07, 11:24 AM posted to rec.radio.scanner

On Nov 26, 3:14 pm, wrote:
I just bought a new scanner and need frequencies for Suffolk County,
NY. Can anyone help.

JIM

JIM

Check on this link from radioreference . .

http://www.radioreference.com/module...e=RR&ctid=1876

frequencies gormby Scanner 3 October 25th 07 09:22 AM
Frequencies? Earl J Scanner 10 January 3rd 06 12:22 PM
REQ: Frequencies [email protected] Scanner 1 November 21st 04 08:31 PM
Does anyone have the B04 frequencies for the following? Mike Terry Shortwave 1 October 31st 04 05:19 PM
AFN: New frequencies N8KDV Shortwave 1 July 1st 03 09:37 PM