Old June 10th 08, 09:48 AM posted to rec.radio.scanner

Default Bush to Europe

President Bush is in Europe at the moment for a 6 day visit, yesterday he
arrived in Slovenia for a EU meeting.
This was good for some CAP (Combat Air Patrol) missions on milsatcom 261,675
Mhz (FM-mode).

You can find some .wav files (English language) on my dutch webpage, see
Reaper 12-Scorpion.wav
Reaper 11 needs Fuel.wav
Quid 82- Scorpion.wav

http://home.wanadoo.nl/psdedeugd/

Greetings Peter

Old June 12th 08, 11:38 AM posted to rec.radio.scanner

Grec,

See my website: http://home.wanadoo.nl/psdedeugd/

I have updated the item with dates.

Greetings,
Peter

"Greg" schreef in bericht

Old June 12th 08, 12:28 PM posted to rec.radio.scanner

Sorry but I have a hard time reading dutch....

Grec,

See my website: http://home.wanadoo.nl/psdedeugd/

I have updated the item with dates.

Greetings,
Peter

"Greg" schreef in bericht ...
Do you know where he will be - when?

President Bush is in Europe at the moment for a 6 day visit, yesterday he arrived in Slovenia for a EU meeting.
This was good for some CAP (Combat Air Patrol) missions on milsatcom 261,675 Mhz (FM-mode).

You can find some .wav files (English language) on my dutch webpage, see
Reaper 12-Scorpion.wav
Reaper 11 needs Fuel.wav
Quid 82- Scorpion.wav

http://home.wanadoo.nl/psdedeugd/

Greetings Peter

BBC WS stops in SW in Europe koekoek Shortwave 0 February 14th 08 11:07 AM
Swap in Europe? Harry - SM0VPO Boatanchors 1 January 17th 08 11:45 PM
Scanners in Europe GT 40 Scanner 5 March 31st 07 11:19 PM
QSL AWR Europe collection acquamarina Shortwave 0 March 29th 05 05:20 PM
'60 Minutes' Documents on Bush Report the Truth that Bush is a Total Disg clifto Shortwave 0 September 22nd 04 11:33 PM