RadioBanter

-   -   Sofware for an IC-R7100 (https://www.radiobanter.com/scanner/140242-sofware-ic-r7100.html)

Brian Reay January 18th 09 10:50 AM

Sofware for an IC-R7100

Can anyone recommend some software (for a PC and Windows OS) to control
(and, more importantly, to program the memories of ) an IC-R7100. I prefer
free or shareware but commercial software is OK, provided a trial version is
available.

I've done some Googling and, while there are several programmes about, I'm
not overly impressed with what I've seen so far.

Sadly, HRD doesn't support the IC-R7100.

Ideally, I'd also like something to use it like my PCR1000 as a spectrum
analyser.

--
73
Brian, G8OSN

Now your amateur licence is free, why not send at least £15 per year to
support the
Radio Communications Foundation or STELAR?

Wurdi February 13th 09 08:38 PM

Sofware for an IC-R7100

"Brian Reay" je napisao u poruci interesnoj

http://rapidlibrary.com/download_fil...mander+IX+.zip