Old January 18th 09, 10:50 AM posted to alt.radio.scanner.uk,alt.radio.scanner,rec.radio.scanner

Default Sofware for an IC-R7100

Can anyone recommend some software (for a PC and Windows OS) to control
(and, more importantly, to program the memories of ) an IC-R7100. I prefer
free or shareware but commercial software is OK, provided a trial version is
available.

I've done some Googling and, while there are several programmes about, I'm
not overly impressed with what I've seen so far.

Sadly, HRD doesn't support the IC-R7100.

Ideally, I'd also like something to use it like my PCR1000 as a spectrum
analyser.

--
73
Brian, G8OSN

Now your amateur licence is free, why not send at least £15 per year to
support the
Radio Communications Foundation or STELAR?

Old February 13th 09, 08:38 PM posted to alt.radio.scanner.uk,alt.radio.scanner,rec.radio.scanner

"Brian Reay" je napisao u poruci interesnoj
Can anyone recommend some software (for a PC and Windows OS) to control
(and, more importantly, to program the memories of ) an IC-R7100. I prefer
free or shareware but commercial software is OK, provided a trial version
is available.

I've done some Googling and, while there are several programmes about, I'm
not overly impressed with what I've seen so far.

Sadly, HRD doesn't support the IC-R7100.

http://rapidlibrary.com/download_fil...mander+IX+.zip

F.A. ICOM IC-R7100 [email protected] Swap 0 August 20th 08 12:07 AM
FA - Icom R7100 thecop Scanner 1 February 12th 05 11:53 AM
FA - Icom R7100 thecop Equipment 0 February 7th 05 08:56 PM
FA - Icom R7100 thecop Swap 0 February 7th 05 08:56 PM
WTB Logging sofware greg Swap 0 February 7th 04 07:37 AM