Old June 6th 09, 09:10 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,alt.radio.family,rec.radio.scanner,alt.radio.scanner

Default which one of you bozos

okay, which one of you bozos did this. Being interested in radio, we
all know what really happened here. But here's what you bozos have the
general public thinking.:

"As usual, the long work day was coming to an end and I was dutifully
putting the last load of laundered clothes away in our bedroom when I
heard a ruckus on the baby monitor just a few feet away from me. I
thought it strange when I knew my husband and toddler were both in the
living room quietly watching TV as my two-year-old drifted silently
off to sleep curled in my husband's lap as he caught the evening news.
The bedroom door was straight in front of me and I could see all the
way down the hall to my husband and son in the Lazyboy chair as this
ruckus over the monitor continued.

It didn't take long for me to realize the sounds were very familiar.
Earlier in the day, I was in my toddler's bedroom putting a load of
folded clothes into the drawers and picked up some stray toys and
books that weren't being played with at the time. As I was doing so, I
was telling my son about the story of "Jack and The Beanstalk" for the
first time.

Now I stood in disbelief as I heard the drawers being pulled open and
shut and rustling of the toys and books being put into their proper
places. But I nearly fainted when I heard my son's voice over the
monitor! I kept looking back and forth at my husband and now-sleeping
son in the chair in the living room and the monitor sitting on my
dresser that was literally replaying the specific events from earlier
in the day!

The monitor is a standard baby monitor bought from Wal-mart and is NOT
a recorder, but instead monitors the sounds coming from the room as
they are happening at present time only. I listened as my voice retold
the story of "Jack and The Beanstalk" and listened with familiarity as
my son responded in baby-talk to the tail he had never heard before.
The incredible part was this all happened five hours earlier on the
same day!

I quickly called my husband into the room as he listened to the last
part of the story with my voice coming through the monitor and our
sons coos and chuckles. He stood stunned and turned his head and
looked at our sleeping son flopped peacefully over his shoulder. In
disbelief, he asked, "How in the hell...?!" as his voice drifted off
trying not to miss a thing. I just stared at him in the same disbelief
and we both just shook our heads.

This has never happened before or since and became pretty clear from
the beginning that we were listening to some kind of warp in time. I
never imagined in a million years that I would be witness to it and
must admit, if it should happen to you, it is indeed, one of the most
incredible moments one can ever experience!"

Old October 26th 09, 08:22 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,alt.radio.family,rec.radio.scanner

Some kind of prankster....

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus