Old August 10th 09, 12:40 AM posted to rec.radio.scanner

Default can you send

Hi my name is Steve . I live in southern ireland in the Cork city area
and was hoping you may be able to help me with any web address for
scanner frequencys in my area , cheers , Steve.
PS. My email address is
Old August 10th 09, 04:01 AM posted to rec.radio.scanner

On 2009-08-09, steve mcgeough wrote:
Hi my name is Steve . I live in southern ireland in the Cork city area
and was hoping you may be able to help me with any web address for
scanner frequencys in my area , cheers , Steve.
PS. My email address is

Here is a web site with a frequency list

http://irishradio.tripod.com/freqs.html
Do a google.com search for

scanner radio frequency frequencies cork ireland

and a more up to date frequency may be available.

--
Best Regards, Keith
http://home.comcast.net/~kilowattradio/
Old August 16th 09, 04:59 AM
Senior Member

Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve mcgeough View Post
Hi my name is Steve . I live in southern ireland in the Cork city area
and was hoping you may be able to help me with any web address for
scanner frequencys in my area , cheers , Steve.
PS. My email address is
Steve check here for frequencies;
www.radioreference.com

can you send steve mcgeough Scanner 0 August 10th 09 12:38 AM
Who can I send this to for repairs? Brenda Ann Shortwave 3 July 12th 09 04:52 PM
Send spam this way Christopher O'Callaghan Scanner 1 December 1st 05 06:28 AM
Send your $$$ to the Profit! Brother Pharts-a-Lot Shortwave 0 May 3rd 04 04:20 PM
NEW HAM AMY in DC Send her a greeting!! patricia ayres Swap 2 August 3rd 03 09:38 PM