RadioBanter

-   -   BEARCAT 200XLT (https://www.radiobanter.com/scanner/150693-bearcat-200xlt.html)

Dennis@Lassetter. com April 4th 10 01:40 PM

BEARCAT 200XLT

I would like to buy a new or like new BC 200XLT hand held scanner.

Kev April 4th 10 02:29 PM

BEARCAT 200XLT

Dennis@Lassetter. com wrote:
I would like to buy a new or like new BC 200XLT hand held scanner.

200XLT is almost 20 years old
you won't find a new one

Kev

Dennis@Lassetter. com April 14th 10 06:41 PM

BEARCAT 200XLT

You would be surprised, I found a new one last year at a small store in
a small old town they had on the shelf for years but it was still new. A
good used one would be fine if I can locate one. There was just
something about these scanners that I liked. Thanks for your reply.