Old April 4th 10, 01:40 PM posted to rec.radio.scanner

Default BEARCAT 200XLT

I would like to buy a new or like new BC 200XLT hand held scanner.

Old April 4th 10, 02:29 PM posted to rec.radio.scanner
Kev Kev is offline

Dennis@Lassetter. com wrote:
I would like to buy a new or like new BC 200XLT hand held scanner.

200XLT is almost 20 years old
you won't find a new one

Kev
Old April 14th 10, 06:41 PM posted to rec.radio.scanner

You would be surprised, I found a new one last year at a small store in
a small old town they had on the shelf for years but it was still new. A
good used one would be fine if I can locate one. There was just
something about these scanners that I liked. Thanks for your reply.

FS: Uniden/Bearcat BC-200XLT scanner Robert Swap 0 April 5th 04 02:09 AM
FS: Uniden/Bearcat BC-200XLT Robert Scanner 0 April 5th 04 02:07 AM
FA:UNIDEN BEARCAT BC 200XLT MSDBM Swap 0 February 24th 04 11:02 PM
FA:Uniden Bearcat BC 200XLT MSDBM Scanner 0 February 24th 04 11:02 PM
bearcat 200xlt battery pack LouW Scanner 2 December 8th 03 07:45 PM