Old August 16th 10, 02:45 AM posted to rec.radio.scanner

Default radiosondes

I don't understand, what is a "Radiosondes"?

--
Burr
Big, Lean, Mean and Clean

I belong to The Tea Party, I Vote

"Tecnatron" wrote in message
take a look at:
www.radiosonde.eu
www.globaltuners.com
http://groups.google.it/group/radiosonde

IW0BWZ

Old August 16th 10, 04:22 AM posted to rec.radio.scanner
Kev Kev is offline

Just Plain Burr wrote:
I don't understand, what is a "Radiosondes"?

Typically it's the data radio used in things like weather balloons
there is decoder software available so you can monitor the device's
location and plot it on a map, shows altitude and direction of travel

Some people use it the track and locate the equipment and return it top
the owner

Kev