Old June 3rd 11, 07:34 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.scanner,misc.legal,misc.consumers.house.homeowner-assn

Default whacker emergency lights

If you keep the red/blue lights out of the car, I think you'll be
fine. I would also keep company credentials in the vehicle just in
case. As long as you don't run around acting like you think a cop
would, you'll be fine. Otherwise, it'll be tough to
explain. in my state, it is against the law to have green
flashing lights on or in your vehicle since here, emergency vehicles
green flashing lights and they mean stop your vehichle and do not pass
the emergency vehicle until the green flashing lights are off even
though there are no vehicles in the other
lane.
the problem is that so far, every car or truck I have ever had has had
green flashing lights installed in it directly from the factory.
they are known as turning signals, however if they are green flashing
turnng signals, the are illegal here. it was even on the tv news here
recently that green lights are now used on emergency ehicles here and
means all other vehicles must stop when they see the green flashing
lights. . u. that was the first time I have ever heard of green lights
meaning stop here in the USA instead of msed eaning go. the
nimbys are very obviously taking over state government positions
along with taken over city and township government
positions.
as a matter of fact, that was the first time I ever heard of green
lights meanng stop anywhere in the world , not only the USA,instead of
go,
crossposted to misc.consumers.house.homeowner-ass as they, the nimbys
are very o bviously responsible for this one. if I had not heard it on
the tv news, I would have unwittingly still thought the flashing
green lights meant go like they used to here in the past and driven
past them and have gotten a ticket
Old June 3rd 11, 08:04 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.scanner,misc.legal,misc.consumers.house.homeowner-assn

I have now read why the nimbys in m state changed the emergency
vehicle colors from the only ones previously allowed to green. around
six or seven months ago, emergency vehichles were not allowed to use
green lights here, howevver around that time the nimbys in chage of
the laws here were inspired by the superhero Green Lantern and so
changed the law to require the emergency vehicles to use green lights
instead of the previous
color.
they heard of theupcoming movie green lantern who uses a green light
to stop crime and evil, so decded to make grreen lights on emergency
vehicles and makethe green lightrs mean to stop. .
Old June 3rd 11, 10:18 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.scanner,misc.legal,misc.consumers.house.homeowner-assn

radioguy wrote:
I have now read why the nimbys in m state changed the emergency
vehicle colors from the only ones previously allowed to green. around
six or seven months ago, emergency vehichles were not allowed to use
green lights here, howevver around that time the nimbys in chage of
the laws here were inspired by the superhero Green Lantern and so
changed the law to require the emergency vehicles to use green lights
instead of the previous
color.
they heard of theupcoming movie green lantern who uses a green light
to stop crime and evil, so decded to make grreen lights on emergency
vehicles and makethe green lightrs mean to stop. .

These kinds of laws should be done at the state level and not the consumer
level. IOW, the state should inform the manufacturers of the cars that if
they want to market their products in the state, they must conform to the
following regulations: (statement of regulations)

To expect the individual buyers of automobiles to get them equiped to the
states regulations is a bit too much.....

Old June 5th 11, 05:36 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.scanner,misc.legal,misc.consumers.house.homeowner-assn

"radioguy" wrote in message
green lightrs mean to stop. .

Lay off the mean green, stoner.

Old June 6th 11, 07:15 AM posted to rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.scanner,misc.legal,misc.consumers.house.homeowner-assn,alt.radio.family

Lay off the mean green, stoner.

If you drive at night and see an alien spaceship approaching, it is
most likely an Ecuadorian truck This is a bit disorientating and
gets rather annoying because you cannot really tell whether you are
looking at the front or the back of the vehicle!