Old July 17th 16, 04:23 PM posted to rec.radio.scanner,alt.radio.scanner

Default Whistler WS1065 Digital trunking scanner

I found a good deal on this scanner at Sears, and thought I would pass
it along. This is an excellent scanner, and can be programmed manually.

It took a few weeks to get it completely figured out, but it was worth
the time. All you really need to know is the control frequency in your
area, and you can find that at radioreference.com.

It has twenty one scanlists. I have mine setup where scanlist one
scans all the police precincts in my city, and scanlint two scans all
the emergency police channels, scanlist three scans the task force and
Swat teams. The Favorite scanlist only scans the precinct that I live
it.

The scanlists can be toggled off and on by pressing the corresponding
number while scanning.

http://www.sears.com/whistler-ws1065...&blockType=G35