Old June 26th 03, 01:02 PM
Woolridge

Default Uniden BC250D Software?

i thought scancontrol was a pretty good program when i used it.

"Darrin" wrote in message
Are there any freeware programs available yet for the Uniden BC250D
scanner? E-Scanner is terrible, and I've wasted too much money in the
past on bug infested 3rd party software for my other radios. If anyone
knows of any free programs, thanks in advance.

Old June 26th 03, 03:48 PM
Ken Roberts

.. .

"Darrin" wrote in message
Are there any freeware programs available yet for the Uniden BC250D
scanner? E-Scanner is terrible, and I've wasted too much money in the
past on bug infested 3rd party software for my other radios. If anyone
knows of any free programs, thanks in advance.

I use the software from Butel. Not freeware, it's $30, but it works very
well.

Ken, W4KRR