Old July 1st 03, 01:56 AM
LongBeach

Default Bush plan to turn Medicare over to the greedy.

"David Eduardo" wrote in message
. com...

"RedOctober90" wrote in message
Senior citizens and people with disabilities, and their families,
deserve affordable prescription drugs through a system that puts their
needs before drug and insurance company greed.

The insurance companies are against high drug costs... they pay for them.

The original poster of the thread:

+ "RedOctober90"
+ wrote in message ...

is the VERY SAME loon who has been posting crap to
numerous radio related newsgroups for the past
couple weeks. He uses several anoymous NG
and likes to lift the names of legit NG users/posters.

Best to ignore him as he is being
monitored at the ---------- location
he posts from.