Old July 5th 03, 11:33 PM
Rain Maker

"Don Souter" wrote in message
It has come to my attention that you are using my nym. What is your
reason for this? You will cease using it immediately.

He doesn't have to do ****, but maybe you should stop being a trolling
asshole you prick.

Old July 6th 03, 04:56 AM
Anonymous

On 6 Jul 2003, LCS06 wrote:
In article
(Don Souter) wrote:

sobs as he runs to his mother Mom, mom they're not playing nice
with me again on Usenet. .

LMFAO

Yawn.

Flush.