Old July 13th 03, 05:40 PM
Nick Marsh

Default FT Yaesu VR-5000 Wideband receiver

I am interested in swapping my VR-5000 receiver. It is about 8.5 to 9 out of
10. One small scratch on
the top of the case and some lettering wear on the "enter" and "DSP"
buttons. Otherwise the radio works and looks
very well. The only reason I am moving this radio out is I have too many
receivers now that are not getting used much.
The display was professionaly upgraded to amber color instead of the
standard blue.

Willing to swap for (even, +/- cash, will negotiate):

Icom 706 MKII or G model
Kenwood TS-450S (or 940S)
Drake R8A
AOR 8200 MKII
Yaesu FT-817

Nick
WB4SQI

Fox Tango International, Yaesu Users Groups w4clm Antenna 1 December 24th 04 11:48 AM
FA: Yaesu FT270R Yaesu FV101-Z Cardwell Air Variable Capacitor Will Equipment 0 April 16th 04 12:07 AM
F/S Yaesu VX-5R HT Bob Equipment 0 February 2nd 04 10:08 PM
YAESU NI4L CB 1 November 29th 03 04:16 PM
FS: Yaesu FT-51r with LCD spkr/mic and 35watt amp Shadow of James General 0 October 15th 03 03:36 AM