Old August 11th 03, 11:45 PM
Mike

Default need another question answered

Ok i also need hel for the durham region, im using the arc250 software and
need to know how to program druham regional codes in my scanner,

System Type: Motorola Type II Smartnet
Sysid: 401D
Digital Type: APCO-25 Mixed

ok what trunk type do i use is it the same as motorola type 2 ?

how do i enter these? its only a small portion but it will give me the right
idea
Talkgroups
DEC HEX Description
16 001 Oshawa Fire Dispatch
48 003 Oshawa Fire Ops
80 005 Oshawa Fire Tac 1
112 007 Oshawa Fire Tac 2
144 009 Oshawa Fire Tac 3
176 00b Oshawa Fire Tac 4
thanks once again.

Interesting question JAMES HAMPTON CB 3 December 7th 04 09:34 AM
Stacking Distance Question. More Information ab5mm Antenna 8 June 5th 04 08:18 AM
BPL Video On-Line JJ Policy 31 August 17th 03 09:12 PM
Question regarding police tactics and scanners noobie Scanner 0 July 29th 03 12:48 AM