Old August 30th 03, 12:54 AM
noobie

Default BCT8 Mobile scanner announced on Strong Signals..

http://www.strongsignals.net/access/...rod&entry=1151

Looks like a fun little unit! If you don't need digital and a 780 is a bit too much scanner for you, this looks good! Anyone have
any inklings as to price? I might get me one of these for the truck..

-noob

Old August 30th 03, 01:26 AM
Scorpion

Well, I don't know. Looks good, It'd be nice to be pre-programmed for
Ontario OPP but doesn't look that'll happen antime soon.

Can't see this being too good though, sure, the preprogramming looks ok, but
it won't cover anything else.

Does this radio do normal trunking modes other than pre-programmed? Other
than that though it looks ok.

What's the price tag on this?