Old October 8th 03, 08:15 PM
Steve St. Denis

Default Maxtel wireless Inc/Talk Wireless Inc. In Niagara Region

Does anyone in the Niagara Falls Ontario Area listen to the Maxtel Wireless
or the Talk Wireless Systems and if so do you have any information on either
of these system show to set them up, (ie) CTCSS tones or all the frequencies
for these systems in the 420.000 MHZ band, any info greatly appreciated,
Steve

ps
if you reply to my email take out the xxx's