Old October 16th 03, 08:28 PM
Scanner Audio

Default FA: RadioShack Pro-2046 100-Channel Scanner

Manual can be found online at radio shacks web site.
http://support.tandy.com/support_electronics/36542.htm
I am selling a 100 Ch. programmable scanner. The scanner is used, but works
very well, and is in excellent condition.

Helps keep your eyes on the road. Just touch buttons to search preset 800MHz
police/fire, weather, DOT, highway and VHF police frequencies. Also provides
band search in 14 preprogrammed frequency ranges and HyperSearch direct
search - up to 300 steps per minute. During search, data skip and 20
programmable search skip frequencies help prevent lockups on undesired
signals. Mounts under dash or in the car stereo dash opening in many
vehicles (some dash adaptation may be required).

Picture shown is not the radio I am selling but is the same unit.

Unit will be sold as is. No power adapter will come with it. But I'm sure
you already have one kickin around somewhere.

Happy Bidding!!!!!!!

---

Old October 23rd 03, 04:24 AM
Scanner Audio

Hi Dave,

Ya, sorry about that. I was selling the radio for my brother and he went
ahead and sold it to someone else. Good thing I was able to cancel the
auction. Still cost $4.00 :S

Old October 24th 03, 01:59 AM
frank smith

they should charge more ...
"Scanner Audio" om wrote
in message ...

FS: scanner stuff Bart V Scanner 1 October 8th 05 12:47 AM
Poor quality low + High TV channels? How much dB in Preamp? lbbs Antenna 16 December 13th 03 04:01 PM
FS: scanner stuff Bart V Scanner 1 September 22nd 03 05:43 AM
New Uniden Scanner 50 channel 800 MHz NEED HELP ON HOW TO USE IT. BroadbentTA Scanner 3 September 17th 03 07:25 PM
above channel 30 ssb only..? dont eat those big macs fatty CB 7 August 20th 03 05:31 PM