Old October 21st 03, 09:20 PM
Nickle911

Default Mvt Yupiteru 8000

Very hard to find Yup 8k have power ac cord and manual looking to trade for a
icom R100 or high end scanner receiver email if interested.Phil
Old October 23rd 03, 09:06 PM
Neil Addington

Recently I moved to a house near buttonville airport (markham).. can any
post the frequencies so that i can listen to the airport radio? appreciated

Thanks...

Old October 23rd 03, 09:51 PM
Dave Holford

Neil Addington wrote:

Recently I moved to a house near buttonville airport (markham).. can any
post the frequencies so that i can listen to the airport radio? appreciated

Thanks...

Toronto/Buttonville Radio 123.15 126.7
ATIS 127.1
Ground Control 121.8
Tower 124.8 119.9
Mandatory Frequency (5nm radius, below 2,500feet ASL) 124.8
Arrival - Toronto 133.4 358.1
Departure - Toronto 133.4 363.8
VHF DF 119.9 124.8
Private Advisory Service - Toronto Airways 123.5

Hope these help,
Dave

Old October 27th 03, 09:13 PM
Fred Burgess

"Neil Addington" wrote in message . cable.rogers.com...
Recently I moved to a house near buttonville airport (markham).. can any
post the frequencies so that i can listen to the airport radio? appreciated

Thanks...

You may want to try the Industry Canada TAFL database:
http://www.sd.ic.gc.ca/engdoc/help/s...cy_search.html
BTW I tried to e-mail you, because Google's server was not working
properly. My mail to you was returned.
Fred Burgess

Old July 30th 12, 07:50 PM posted to rec.radio.scanner

On Tuesday, 21 October 2003 21:20:59 UTC+1, Nickle911 wrote:
Very hard to find Yup 8k have power ac cord and manual looking to trade for a icom R100 or high end scanner receiver email if interested.Phil

I did not realise how long ago you posted comment about yupit.8k--I have one and a variety ( 5 I think )---- we might keep intouch if you like
stoolbox