Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old November 16th 03, 06:19 AM
James S. Prine

Dont ya hate it when that happens?
A lot of stupid disagrements have started just because some one could not
follow the thread.
Those of us that can follow them know who said what.

Read my post and you'll see that I responded appropriately, and to the proper
individual.

If this doesn't suit you, too bad.

James S. Prine
http://hometown.aol.com/jsprine/