Old November 28th 03, 04:37 PM
proma1

most people do,but the thing is its advertising on a group thats the
problems,some software designers/scanner retailers are on these groups.so it
looks bad and makes them more determined to do something about it.

search on the net you may find something or privately mail other VR500
users.

you ask on a group and you never know who is watching??

"Madmax" wrote in message
So Dwayne, you can stand there and say you have not one piece of
copied software on your computer and have NEVER tape recorded a TV
show or movie then?

On Thu, 27 Nov 2003 01:13:23 GMT, Dwayne wrote:

In article , "/\\/\\arcel"
says...
Hi everybody,

can anybody mail me please the ADMS-3 software for programming the

VR500
from Yaesu?

thankx,

Marcel (beware of spamtrap in my mail address)

Pay for it like most of us had to do.

Old January 11th 04, 10:20 AM
Davincii

Yea kev, how is NLSA - sat going

Davincii

"kevcat" wrote in message
he wasn't asking to swap....just for someone to send it to him

I have used ARC8200 for years, if your's doesn't work did you tell
Gommet the problem??

I tried greenlight.....I did some beta testing on it, nothing great
there

the best software I have ever used for the 8200 is Bonito RadioCom 4 and
5
you can't program the freq banks with it but it will do all the rest,
better and bug free

so what have ya got to swap??
email me

Kev

Quartz wrote:

No, but I would swap a program
Quartz

"kevcat" wrote in message
yet the guy wants someone who has paid for it to give it to him for
nothing?

do you go and buy stuff and give it to everyone who asks??

Kev