Old December 14th 03, 01:41 AM
The Admiral

Default Orange County, California fire trunk ID numbers and names

Hi,

Does anybody have a list of ID #'s and their names used by the Fire Departments
in Orange County, California?

Any help would be apprecaited.

Anchor's aweigh,

The Admiral

Old December 14th 03, 01:01 PM
Jim Douglas

Here in TX I stopped by the fire station and got a map of all the stations
and engine number. ALso you cna check in the phone book, in the front with
all the government stuff, ours has a listing of the stations and their
station #, which matches the trucks.

Old December 14th 03, 04:41 PM
The Admiral

On Sun, 14 Dec 2003 13:01:00 GMT, "Jim Douglas"
wrote:

"The Admiral" wrote in message
.. .
Hi,

Does anybody have a list of ID #'s and their names used by the Fire

Departments
in Orange County, California?

Any help would be apprecaited.

Here in TX I stopped by the fire station and got a map of all the stations
and engine number. ALso you cna check in the phone book, in the front with
all the government stuff, ours has a listing of the stations and their
station #, which matches the trucks.

Sorry, perhaps I didn't state my question clearly. I'm looking for their
trunked radio system ID #'s and names. I've found about 50 or so on-line but
I'd bet my life that there's at least 4 times that amount.

Anchor's aweigh,

The Admiral

Old December 15th 03, 02:15 PM
Peter Sz