Old December 19th 03, 05:23 PM
Mike

Default I should be able to attach a name and street address to the IP within a few days

Hmmm, I'm curious now. What are we talking about? I love Rumor Control.

"Kevin Souter" wrote in message
Listen, you mentally-deranged, paranoid retard, I don't need a subpoena
just so long as I have relatives who can access certain corporate data
bases from their terminals at work.

ROTFLMAO

It's been more than a few days KKKevin. g

Old December 19th 03, 06:20 PM
Zombie Wolf

Tell you what. Why dont you and all the others keep replying to this flake,
every time he posts, and for god's sake don't miss any ! You are doing
exactly what he wants you to do, and that is give him attention. It never
ceases to amaze me just how may of you STILL "don't get it" in regard to
these flakes.......
Keep replying, because you generate at least five or six times the "noise"
on the group that he does....

Old December 20th 03, 04:13 PM
RicK Larson

Zombie is still at it causing more traffic just like he did as a Mr Butt
Cheek Lover and Mackey Boy Lover of a few years ago.