Old December 20th 03, 03:29 PM
Frank Bals

Default Photo of BC780XLT

Could someone please e-mail me a close up picture of a Uniden 780XLT? I'm
putting photos into "my pictures" to add to my screen saver. I've got good
pictures of all my other radios but can't find a good one of my 780XLT. I
would prefer a photo with the lighted display on. Thanks.

Frank

Old December 20th 03, 04:53 PM
Bill Crocker

Hi Frank!

Just go to http://www.google.com , then click on the Images Tab, the search
on BC780XLT. You'll get tons of pictures, in various graphic formats, and
sizes.

Bill Crocker