RadioBanter

-   -   Need ScanCat For DOS (https://www.radiobanter.com/scanner/35012-need-scancat-dos.html)

Antho10359 December 25th 03 04:54 PM

Need ScanCat For DOS

Does anybody have a copy of ScanCat for DOS that they could send me. I have an
AR-2500 scanner and Computer Aided Technologies no longer distributes the DOS
version. Thanks

GaijinGig December 25th 03 08:07 PM

I use scan cat I think it's called gold... but i thought it was the
windows version.... if you can tell me which is which i might be
able to help you...

GaijinGig December 27th 03 05:10 AM

sorry i thought i had the copy.. i'll see if i can get it from my
buddy