Old December 25th 03, 04:54 PM
Antho10359

Default Need ScanCat For DOS

Does anybody have a copy of ScanCat for DOS that they could send me. I have an
AR-2500 scanner and Computer Aided Technologies no longer distributes the DOS
version. Thanks
Old December 25th 03, 08:07 PM
GaijinGig

I use scan cat I think it's called gold... but i thought it was the
windows version.... if you can tell me which is which i might be
able to help you...