Old January 4th 04, 04:54 AM
Dan Mahoney

Default JD HAVRY The Final Word "May Be Dangerous" JJ aka TailGatoraka Radiobuff aka KF4ANC aka leeman aka John aka Kenny aka Brent aka JR akaBJ aka GH aka ...

Regards, Agent Smith wrote:
Terry,

I did some research and I came up with some of the names he has used in the past. You can Google for any of them to find out more about his
multiple personalities. This man may be capable of what you claim. He's armed and claims he has been busted for violent crimes including robbery. If I
were you I'd contact the authorities and let them deal with it.

And us folks on misc.transport.trucking are supposed to give a ****
about this why? Please keep your nut-bashing off our newsgroup.