Old January 5th 04, 06:17 PM
Joseph

Default I found a new forum

I have enjoyed reading here in the groups but I have found a much
nicer forum that is easier to use. It is at www.activesignals.com.
Check it out because it sure is nice.
Old January 6th 04, 06:23 AM
CW

Not likely.

om...

Old January 6th 04, 11:48 AM
Jim Douglas

And another reason NOT TO VISIT www.activesignals.com. This is not the way
to get individuals to visit the site, it's deceitful and only builds
distrust between users and the site.

om...

Old January 6th 04, 11:57 AM
Allen

In article LgxKb.747837$HS4.5857833@attbi_s01, james.douglas@genesis-
software.com says...
And another reason NOT TO VISIT www.activesignals.com. This is not the way
to get individuals to visit the site, it's deceitful and only builds
distrust between users and the site.

"Joseph" wrote in message
om...
I have enjoyed reading here in the groups but I have found a much
nicer forum that is easier to use. It is at www.activesignals.com.
Check it out because it sure is nice.

Actually the link is wrong. Just remove the period at the end of DOT
COM. Allen
Old January 6th 04, 10:17 PM
MnMikew

But alas, it was empty.

"Joseph" wrote in message
om...

New Web Forum Peter Homebrew 0 September 14th 04 10:07 PM
More AM Phone DXCC found David Thompson Boatanchors 0 August 21st 04 06:27 AM
HFpack Events Pacificon 18 Oct (Shootout, Forum) California Expeditionradio Antenna 0 October 12th 03 08:42 PM
Taking Back the Group - Evidence found by Scanner Listener Taking Back the Group Scanner 1 July 22nd 03 12:53 AM