RadioBanter

-   -   Uninden BC80XLT (https://www.radiobanter.com/scanner/35100-uninden-bc80xlt.html)

. January 10th 04 11:03 AM

Uninden BC80XLT

Good day,

I just got a Uniden BC80XLT and can not seem to find an "Owner's manual"
on the net.

I hope someone out there can help. Can you please post a site where I
can download it.

Thanks

Crazedleg

Dwayne January 10th 04 04:13 PM

In article , says...
Good day,

I just got a Uniden BC80XLT and can not seem to find an "Owner's manual"
on the net.

I hope someone out there can help. Can you please post a site where I
can download it.

Thanks

Crazedleg

Dont know where you can download it for free but you can buy one for $6
from here
http://www.bearcat1.com/manuals.htm
--
Dwayne

Beloved Leader January 11th 04 03:30 AM

"." wrote in message ...
Good day,

Uniden BC80XLT ... "Owner's manual" on the net.

No problem. Start he
http://www.uniden.com/store/itemdeta...item=B-BC80XLT

Click on "owners manual". Go to:
http://www.uniden.com/productsupport...roduct=BC80XLT

Click on "BC80XLT". Hmmm, problem:
"Manual Currently Not Available"

Sorry. Let's try something else. Uniden says about the BC80XLT: "50
Channel Fully Programmable 800 MHz Handheld Scanner/11 Bands". Sounds
like it's close enough to being the handheld version of a BC278CLT
that you could use the 278's manual and pretend it was the right one.

http://www.uniden.com/productsupport...oduct=BC278CLT