Old January 10th 04, 11:03 AM
.

Default Uninden BC80XLT

Good day,

I just got a Uniden BC80XLT and can not seem to find an "Owner's manual"
on the net.

I hope someone out there can help. Can you please post a site where I
can download it.

Thanks

Crazedleg
Old January 11th 04, 03:30 AM
Beloved Leader

"." wrote in message ...
Good day,

Uniden BC80XLT ... "Owner's manual" on the net.

No problem. Start he
http://www.uniden.com/store/itemdeta...item=B-BC80XLT

Click on "owners manual". Go to:
http://www.uniden.com/productsupport...roduct=BC80XLT

Click on "BC80XLT". Hmmm, problem:
"Manual Currently Not Available"

Sorry. Let's try something else. Uniden says about the BC80XLT: "50
Channel Fully Programmable 800 MHz Handheld Scanner/11 Bands". Sounds
like it's close enough to being the handheld version of a BC278CLT
that you could use the 278's manual and pretend it was the right one.

http://www.uniden.com/productsupport...oduct=BC278CLT

what do i need to get more stuff on my bc80xlt? lousy flagpins Scanner 5 May 11th 18 08:23 AM
bc80xlt reader Scanner 2 December 28th 03 07:54 PM
BC80XLT Questions Alex Devlin Scanner 0 October 8th 03 01:09 AM
mirror freqs for the 900 band. does anyone have a list?my scanner is a "locked " bc80xlt. lousy flagpins Scanner 0 August 7th 03 06:44 PM
uniden bc80xlt mod? HardinJ74 Scanner 0 July 17th 03 06:33 PM