Old January 12th 04, 12:40 PM
Triciac1

Default Needed Urgently - XTS3000 PROGRAMMING CABLE

Hi All,

If anyone has a Motorola XTS3000 Programming cable available for sale,
preferably in Australia as I need it quickly, could you email me with a
price including shipping (Express post if in Australia or can arrange
overseas purchase if I can receive within 10 days at a reasonable price).
Please email me at the below address.

Thanks in advance,
Richard.

Old January 12th 04, 01:32 PM
VHFRadioBuff

If anyone has a Motorola XTS3000 Programming cable available for sale,
preferably in Australia as I need it quickly

As search on Ebay came up with this:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ategory=46 71

Buy it now price of $59.99 US.

The guy's got at least 3 of them for sale.
73! de Andy KC2SSB
Beachwood, NJ USA! Grid FM29vw
http://vhfradiobuff.tripod.com
Old January 13th 04, 01:31 AM
Triciac1

Unfortunately this guy doesn't send to Australia at the moment. Thanks for
the info though!

Richard.