Old January 26th 04, 08:49 PM
Dick

Default BC 895XL

Anyone tell me what a BC 895XLT scanner with tone board,data interface
cable, box and manual and power supply is worth.This is is real top
condition.I don't have the program anymore,but it can be downloaded easily.
Non smoking enviroment.

Old January 27th 04, 01:09 AM
Dick

Thanks Bill That is what I had in mind about $125.00.I had an offer from a
big heart for $60.00 ha ha

Old January 27th 04, 11:33 AM
Bill Crocker

"Never anonymous Bud" wrote in message
While still snuggled in a 'spider hole', "Bill Crocker"
scribbled:

Probably around $125.00. They're currently selling new for $189.95.

Since the BC895 never had a (factory) toneboard for it, it's hard to say,
without knowing exactly what extras it has.

It wasn't my post that said it did, however, it does have built-in CTCSS;

Built in CTCSS The BC895XLT comes equipped with CTCSS tone board. "The tone
board also acts as a CTCSS tone reader".

Bill Crocker

Old January 27th 04, 01:26 PM
N8KDV

Never anonymous Bud wrote:

While still snuggled in a 'spider hole', "Bill Crocker"
scribbled:

Probably around $125.00. They're currently selling new for $189.95.

Since the BC895 never had a (factory) toneboard for it, it's hard to say,
without knowing exactly what extras it has.

The tone board/reader is built in.

To reply by email, remove the XYZ.

This sig censored by the Office of Home and Land Insecurity....

Old January 28th 04, 01:26 PM
Chris

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ESSE%3AIT&rd=1

Dick,

The above link is for my 895xlt on Ebay. Has everything you described except
the box. You can keep an eye on it, if it would help you come up with a
price.

Chris

Old January 28th 04, 02:21 PM
Frank346

No, there is no separate tone board - the circuit is part of the main board.