Old February 5th 04, 06:30 AM
Dxluver

good to see that either
he's back or that somebody has taken on his task, to keep us all
entertained!

I about laughed so hard...lol....even though I know it's a joke...lol....I
could just picture what he was saying. I'm still laughing as I type this.

**Good one** :-D
Old February 26th 04, 11:45 PM
Ron Wilbanks

W4JLE wrote:

This is the biggest bunch of humor challanged nerds I have ever seen in one
place.

I laughed my butt off, the rest of you need to lighten up...

I did too, this is the BEST laugh I have had all week long! I can just
see this in a movie!

--
Sincerely yours,

Ron Wilbanks

"Like a prized watch, a good fountain pen is a trusted companion for life."

Spam filter: -1 for the real thing!