Old February 3rd 04, 09:35 PM
WR

Default BEST PRICE FOR UNIDEN BC796D ?

Anybody know where the best deal is for a Uniden BC796D scanner

Thanks,
Bill

Old February 3rd 04, 11:29 PM
Bill Crocker

Best I've seen on the web is $515.00 + shipping. The digital card is
included with this model.

Bill Crocker

Old February 4th 04, 02:30 AM

"WR" wrote in message

Anybody know where the best deal is for a Uniden BC796D scanner

Thanks,
Bill

Try usascan.com, they have the 796 for 519.95, which includes shipping
and a headset. Link is: http://www.usascan.com/files/bc796d.cfm

Regards
Old February 4th 04, 03:21 AM
Woolridge

actually i've seen it for 499 on ebay.
try looking for it.
here's a example (not my auction)

m...

Old February 4th 04, 05:11 AM
Woolridge

i know.
but that exact same guy sold a 796 recently and probobly has more in stock
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tegory=40 980.

"Woolridge" wrote in message
actually i've seen it for 499 on ebay.
try looking for it.
here's a example (not my auction)

m...

Old February 4th 04, 06:15 AM
Richard Kuhler

"Bill Crocker" wrote in message ...

Best I've seen on the web is $515.00 + shipping. The digital card is
included with this model.

Bill Crocker

"WR" wrote in message
. ..

Anybody know where the best deal is for a Uniden BC796D scanner

Thanks,
Bill

Try usascan.com, they have the 796 for 519.95, which includes shipping
and a headset. Link is:
http://www.usascan.com/files/bc796d.cfm

Regards

FYI, the headset is pretty cheap. I would just ignore that in
considering the price. The first unit I got from them was defective
(digital card didn't work) but I don't think it was there fault. I
ordered a replacement and sent them the other as a return. Ordering was
easy, shipment was fast and my return was credited promptly.
Unfortunately, the return meant it actually cost me $50 more than it
should have but I guess that's life.

--
Richard