Old February 14th 04, 02:31 AM
tj21racing

Default Scanner info help

I'm looking for a good handheld scanner that can receive 10 MHz - 980 MHz
(No protected frequencies) and am/fm ?
Any suggestions..

TJ

Old February 14th 04, 04:51 PM
tj21racing

Thanks, That what I'm looking for... I might go for the R-20...
TJ

"Keith" wrote in message
On Sat, 14 Feb 2004 02:31:57 GMT, "tj21racing"
wrote:

I'm looking for a good handheld scanner that can receive 10 MHz - 980 MHz
(No protected frequencies) and am/fm ?
Any suggestions..

Well check out the Icom R-10 or the AOR brand of radios. To get them
without the gaps you will need to order them from overseas. At your own
risk. Check out Javation and Bandercom they have a good reputation.

--
Best Regards, Keith http://kilowatt-radio.org/ NW Oregon Radio Page
AOL IM: kilowattradio

info scanner al Scanner 0 January 7th 04 06:43 AM
Coax signal deteriotion to Scanner Paul Keenleyside Scanner 3 December 10th 03 03:39 AM
FS: scanner stuff Bart V Scanner 1 September 22nd 03 05:43 AM
New Info on th ePRO-96 Digital Scanner The Dawn Soliloquy Scanner 3 September 7th 03 02:59 AM
Need Johnson Scanner info Qdarts Scanner 0 July 3rd 03 01:31 AM