RadioBanter

-   -   BC 55 xlt Programming (https://www.radiobanter.com/scanner/35420-bc-55-xlt-programming.html)

trunker March 4th 04 02:58 AM

BC 55 xlt Programming

I have looked all over internet and cannot find instructions for programming
BC-55 XLT scanner, , can anyone here help me out??

Fred March 4th 04 03:19 PM

"trunker" wrote in message .. .
I have looked all over internet and cannot find instructions for programming
BC-55 XLT scanner, , can anyone here help me out??

Try this:

1) Press manual
2) Punch in the channel you want to program
3) Press manual again
4) Punch in the freq you want
5) Press E
6) Your done, you can press the Review button and it will show you the
freq you just entered (the . will look like a - when doing the
Review).

Mike M. March 6th 04 09:04 AM

On Thu, 04 Mar 2004 02:58:19 GMT, "trunker"
wrotF:

I have looked all over internet and cannot find instructions for programming
BC-55 XLT scanner, , can anyone here help me out??

It is the same thing as a Radio Shack PRO-41

http://www.radioshack.com/ProdSuppor...D=28 49&T=htm