Old March 4th 04, 02:58 AM
trunker

Default BC 55 xlt Programming

I have looked all over internet and cannot find instructions for programming
BC-55 XLT scanner, , can anyone here help me out??

Old March 4th 04, 03:19 PM
Fred

"trunker" wrote in message .. .
I have looked all over internet and cannot find instructions for programming
BC-55 XLT scanner, , can anyone here help me out??

Try this:

1) Press manual
2) Punch in the channel you want to program
3) Press manual again
4) Punch in the freq you want
5) Press E
6) Your done, you can press the Review button and it will show you the
freq you just entered (the . will look like a - when doing the
Review).
Old March 6th 04, 09:04 AM
Mike M.

On Thu, 04 Mar 2004 02:58:19 GMT, "trunker"
wrotF:

I have looked all over internet and cannot find instructions for programming
BC-55 XLT scanner, , can anyone here help me out??

It is the same thing as a Radio Shack PRO-41

http://www.radioshack.com/ProdSuppor...D=28 49&T=htm

Programming a Communique GX2007 Pete Gibbons Equipment 2 January 26th 14 12:09 AM
who can do programming of Moto VISAR HTs? (VHF high) BOEING377 Equipment 0 January 11th 05 12:12 AM
PIC Basic Programming W3JDR Homebrew 6 January 12th 04 10:45 PM
REQ: TEKK NT-20 Programming info USA Antenna 0 August 2nd 03 10:53 AM
Yaesu ftc-5340 programming KG4AEK Equipment 0 July 13th 03 02:30 PM