Old March 13th 04, 05:52 PM
Bill

Default Info needed on portable Public Service Band receiver

My 74 year old father and I are trying to replicate our shacks of the
past. One of the greatest little Public Service Band receivers I owned
was by a company called Julliette(?). (No, not Lafayette.) Very
sensitive little radio that was a simple two bander: AM and tunable
PSB. Came with a nice carrying case. Similar in size to a paperback
book. Also similar to Reaslistic dual banders of the time for Air and
PSB.

Does the name ring any bells with anyone? The spelling? The model
number?? Any info would be appreciated.

Hallicrafters also had two entries into the PSB market with tabletop
low PSB and high PSB receivers. I don't believe they even had AM or
FM. But they were also very good and I had the hi-band version of one
of those, should you have a model number for that particular recevier,
that would also be appreciated.

73, Bill - WA8MEA

NEAT STUFF! DWM Communications - http://qth.com/dwm

60 meter mod info needed... Richard Heindel Equipment 4 June 27th 04 03:06 PM
60 meter mod info needed... Richard Heindel Equipment 0 June 26th 04 04:12 PM
Parts and Service needed for a WaveTek 4200 Service Monitor WB8ICT Boatanchors 0 January 3rd 04 10:23 PM
YEASU 757 info needed Gary CB 2 December 12th 03 03:06 PM
Vee Beam info needed W5DXP Antenna 5 August 6th 03 07:39 AM