RadioBanter

-   -   FS Icom IC-2100H (https://www.radiobanter.com/scanner/35550-fs-icom-ic-2100h.html)

Dick March 30th 04 03:54 PM

FS Icom IC-2100H

I have a nice looking radio that works great with mike manual,bracket and
power cord.I am asking $140.00 shipped to your door in the USA.I do not have
original box for it.
I am also open to trades.Let me know what you got.

joe sixpack March 31st 04 07:34 PM

1) Manufacturer: ICOM
Item : IC-2100H 25N
Description : 2M 50 W MOBILE W NEW STYLE MIC
$169.00
Coupon: $20.00
YOUR HRO PRICE $149.00

DeWayne April 1st 04 04:40 AM

"joe sixpack" wrote in message
1) Manufacturer: ICOM
Item : IC-2100H 25N
Description : 2M 50 W MOBILE W NEW STYLE MIC
$169.00
Coupon: $20.00
YOUR HRO PRICE $149.00

The 2100H is a terrific radio!