Old March 30th 04, 03:54 PM
Dick

Default FS Icom IC-2100H

I have a nice looking radio that works great with mike manual,bracket and
power cord.I am asking $140.00 shipped to your door in the USA.I do not have
original box for it.
I am also open to trades.Let me know what you got.

Old March 31st 04, 07:34 PM
joe sixpack

1) Manufacturer: ICOM
Item : IC-2100H 25N
Description : 2M 50 W MOBILE W NEW STYLE MIC
$169.00
Coupon: $20.00
YOUR HRO PRICE $149.00

Old April 1st 04, 01:57 AM
Jeff Multer

HRO was selling for $129 (hamfest special price) at the Charlotte, N.C. hamfest
in the beginning of March.

Old April 1st 04, 04:40 AM
DeWayne

"joe sixpack" wrote in message
1) Manufacturer: ICOM
Item : IC-2100H 25N
Description : 2M 50 W MOBILE W NEW STYLE MIC
$169.00
Coupon: $20.00
YOUR HRO PRICE $149.00

The 2100H is a terrific radio!