RadioBanter

-   -   CARMA Meeting (https://www.radiobanter.com/scanner/35565-carma-meeting.html)

Rich Carlson, N9JIG April 2nd 04 11:43 PM

CARMA Meeting

Reminder:

CARMA Meeting Saturday, April 3, 2004 at 13:00. Get there between 1100
and noon to eat lunch.

PARK IN THE REAR OR ON THE WEST SIDE PLEASE!

Phillies Pizza Restaurant & Bar

6300 S. Kingery Hwy (IL-83)
Willowbrook IL.

From I-55 get off at Kingery Hwy and go north a couple miles to 63rd
Street. Go west to the next light into the shopping center.

From I-294 SB take US_34 (Ogden Av) west to IL-83 and then south to 63rd
Street.

Remember to be good to your waitresses, as they have been great to us!

Chicago Area Radio Monitoring Association