Old April 2nd 04, 11:43 PM
Rich Carlson, N9JIG

Default CARMA Meeting

Reminder:

CARMA Meeting Saturday, April 3, 2004 at 13:00. Get there between 1100
and noon to eat lunch.

PARK IN THE REAR OR ON THE WEST SIDE PLEASE!

Phillies Pizza Restaurant & Bar

6300 S. Kingery Hwy (IL-83)
Willowbrook IL.

From I-55 get off at Kingery Hwy and go north a couple miles to 63rd
Street. Go west to the next light into the shopping center.

From I-294 SB take US_34 (Ogden Av) west to IL-83 and then south to 63rd
Street.

Remember to be good to your waitresses, as they have been great to us!

Chicago Area Radio Monitoring Association

ME E T I N G [email protected] General 0 December 28th 04 07:12 PM
XV National Meeting of the ANC - II6CC Steve Chain Equipment 0 April 14th 04 12:44 PM
XV National Meeting of the ANC - II6CC Steve Chain Dx 0 April 14th 04 12:43 PM
XV National Meeting of the ANC - II6CC Steve Chain Dx 0 March 10th 04 02:55 PM
XV National Meeting of the ANC - II6CC Steve Chain General 0 March 10th 04 01:32 PM