RadioBanter

-   -   Trunktracker 3 - BC 780 and Winscan 780 (https://www.radiobanter.com/scanner/35578-trunktracker-3-bc-780-winscan-780-a.html)

K7LTF Zach April 5th 04 09:01 AM

Trunktracker 3 - BC 780 and Winscan 780

Hi

Anyone on the group have a BC 780 and Winscan 780?
I have both, and am having a heck of a time getting the thing to start
trunk tracking. I have inputted all the freqs including the voice and
data control channel into the scanner, along with putting the
talkgroups into the talkgroup field and then pressing the update
button. Is there something else that needs to be done to make the
radio start tracking properly?

All the systems and freqs that I am trying to set up for tracking are
MOT TYPE II systems

Thanks Zach

larryscan April 6th 04 01:02 AM

(K7LTF Zach) wrote in message om...
Hi

Anyone on the group have a BC 780 and Winscan 780?

Know several people that trashed Winscan and bought
ARC780/Butel. It works perfect and easy to understand.
One little problem understanding List Tags and Bank
tags and freq tags. Figured it out and pleased. Larry