Old April 5th 04, 09:01 AM
K7LTF Zach

Default Trunktracker 3 - BC 780 and Winscan 780

Hi

Anyone on the group have a BC 780 and Winscan 780?
I have both, and am having a heck of a time getting the thing to start
trunk tracking. I have inputted all the freqs including the voice and
data control channel into the scanner, along with putting the
talkgroups into the talkgroup field and then pressing the update
button. Is there something else that needs to be done to make the
radio start tracking properly?

All the systems and freqs that I am trying to set up for tracking are
MOT TYPE II systems

Thanks Zach
Old April 6th 04, 01:34 AM
michael agner

If no one hear answers, Zach, there's a very active BC780 group at:

that should be able to help you out. 73s and GL...Mike