Old April 7th 04, 04:59 PM
Dave Holford

Default Radioworld Toronto?

I have not been able to get any response from their website for several
days.
Anyone know if they have gone, or is it just a website problem?

Dave
Old April 7th 04, 07:31 PM
Woolridge

radioworld charges too much for their products. best to order from a company
in the states and get it shipped usps air.

Old April 7th 04, 11:33 PM
Alan Smithee

I've found Radioworld (Jack especially) very helpful. I've purchased a
number of items from them, both in person and via their website. They
do seem to have website hiccups once in awhile, but if I've found them
worth the trouble. As you probably know, they're one of the few
remaining Canadian sources!

Alan

Old April 8th 04, 04:11 PM
Panzer240

Dave Holford wrote in
:

I don't think that answered my question

Dave

Down here as well yesterday, but just tried it now and they are back
online!!!

--
Panzer

Old April 8th 04, 05:13 PM
Jack Summers

Thanks for the kind words Alan. Unfortunately Radioworld has been
plagued with poor performance from our ISP's which have resulted in
downtime from time to time. We have made a major commitment to resolve
this problem this week. The page is now up and running once again. (It
may take up to 48 hours to fully propigate.)

Please contact me directly if there are any concerns or if there is
any assistance I may offer.

Sincerely

Jack Summers
General Manager