Old April 11th 04, 05:57 PM
Harry

Default pro-95

I have punched in all 800Mhz freq.s that harris co. tx uses.
I waited for Humble pd to talk. held down the trunk key and it saved
it. how do I tell the scanner to listen to the saved talk groups.
it is still going thru all the freq.s,. thanks in advance.
Old April 11th 04, 07:18 PM
A.Pismo Clam

Harry,

You'll find many helpful people at the above sight. Maybe even someone
in your area...

Alain

--
MZ